Crucial questions for factors and SCF providers to protect their business and secure their future
- How might the receivables finance sector change and what could we expect over the coming weeks, months and beyond? How will the situation differ in different regions?
- Can banks do more in providing help to SMEs, or will SMEs to turn to alternative funding in the search for faster and more flexible financing?
- How will credit insurers react and will emerging markets see cover largely disappearing as in the banking crisis?
- The global increase in need for working capital finance will be substantial in the fallout – how will the sector cope?
- Force Majeure contract clauses – how can factors react when invoked by debtors?
- How do businesses press ‘pause’ when it comes to cash preservation, extend terms with suppliers, lay off staff, defer costs? How quickly can they bounce back?
- The various government support schemes will continue for a while. What’s going to happen after that?