BCR’s Supply Chain Finance Summit-APAC in Singapore focuses on the growth of supply chain finance across the APAC region.
With local governments, international and regional banks; and investors all actively encouraging the development of local and cross-border SCF programmes, it is now, more than ever before, vital to review the latest developments in this market and understand how to capitalise on opportunities in this region.
Join us in Singapore to hear from the industry's thought leaders, engage in debate, network with your peers and help define the future of working capital.
“It is really exciting to see the pace of change that SCF is witnessing because of technology in recent times. The democratisation of technology because of the numerous initiatives by Fintechs and leading banks is allowing for interesting use cases. If you are interested in finding out the latest technological trends in SCF, head over to the Supply Chain Finance Summit in Singapore” Raja Debnath, Global Senior SME Advisory Specialist, IFC
• Sriram Srinivasan, Regional Head, ASEAN, Tata Chemicals International
• Sarat Mohanty, Head, Global Trade Implementation, Transaction Banking, Standard Chartered Bank
• Sophie Zhong Fei, Chairperson, SEA Regional Committee, ITFA, General Manager, Head of BOC Forfaiting Unit (Singapore) & Global Trade Services, Bank of China Ltd, Singapore Branch
• Xing Xian Ang, Co-Founder, Capital Bay
• Qamar Saleem, Advisory Manager, Asia & Pacific & Global SCF Lead, IFC
• ZiXuan New, Treasury Manager, Rio Tinto
• Krishna Prasad, General Manager, Finance, Agrocorp
Gain insight into: • The evolution of the Supply Chain Finance market globally and in Asia • Closing the funding gap for SMEs in the region • The evolution of Fintechs and traditional lenders • Emerging markets development: India, China, other APAC countries • Navigating through the regulatory and compliant environment and mitigating risk • The corporate treasurer’s perspective on SCF • Innovation around blockchain, AI and other emerging technologies