BCR are partnering with the CFEC, the Shenzhen Factors Association and the Guangdong Factors Associations of China to launch the first International Factoring and Supply Chain Finance Summit. This inaugural event brings together factoring and invoice finance companies, banks, legal advisors, investors, analysts and corporates from China and the rest of the world. Find out how east and west practices in receivables finance differ, what are the best performing products commonly used, differing legal structures, latest technologies, marketing techniques, and opportunities to cooperate and find untapped markets.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Adesh Sarup, Regional Head - Transaction Banking, Greater China & North Asia, ANZ
- Jolyon Ellwood-Russell, Partner, Financial Markets, Simmons & Simmons
- Robert Lin, President and Chief Executive Officer, Seabury Trade Finance Exchange
- Lydia Chew, Vice-President, Origination, LiquidX
- Zandy Ip, Director, Head of Supply Chain Finance - Payables, Asia Pacific, Deutsche Bank
- Nicolas de Loisy, President, SCMO, Author, Transportation and the Belt and Road Initiative