The Association of Factoring Companies (AFC) announces the release of the AFC Board's recommendations for developers of digital factoring platforms. The recommendations are addressed to factoring market participants and other stakeholders who are in the process of developing, testing or operating digital factoring platforms.
The basic requirements for such platforms include:
- legal and technical independence from the parties to the transaction
- unique data format
- processing and confirmation of 100% payments for the deliveries
- use of enhanced qualified electronic signatures
- boundaries of administrator rights and
- ways to monetise service functions." data-share-imageurl="">