Ahead of a 25th release of World Factoring Yearbook, the publication’s editor Michel Bickers and Secretary General of FCI Peter Mulroy discuss the most tumultuous period in the history of global factoring including:
• Will we see a sustained surge in factoring business coming out of the Covid pandemic (whenever that might be)?
• Will some factoring markets fare better than others in the post crisis period and if so, which ones?
• What about product demand – recourse vs non-recourse, international (import + export), ID, reverse etc
• What can we expect in changes in risk profile coming out of the pandemic?
• Has the crisis separated shaken up the RF fintech world?
• What advice would Peter Mulroy give to factors in managing the challenges of a post pandemic world?
To see the full interview, go to https://bcrpub.com/wfy21-interview-fci.