Preparing for extreme pressure on risk management and practical advice on how to manage it
- Examining how to thoroughly and carefully review risk management procedures and practices, as SMEs and corporates attempt to recover
- Highlighting ways in which companies can ensure that they are operating efficiently to meet the likely increase in risk
- What kind of businesses should be considered as potential clients? What businesses should be avoided?
- How can technology best be used in the current situation? What is available in terms of risk management technology?
- Demonstrating practical steps in how this should be done; what is best practice; what particular risk management needs will practitioners have in the post COVID-19 world?