Supply Chain Finance Masterclass - Unlocking liquidity through supply chain finance
Attend this advanced and comprehensive workshop to gain a practical understanding of the characteristics of the market and sector, an appreciation of the challenges of working capital management in the supply chain, the various forms, and how supply chain finance can operate to the benefit of all parties.
Covering an in-depth insight into the market drivers, types, operations and benefits of SCF, this masterclass enables participants to:
- Understand the decision drivers and financial benefits for buyers and suppliers
- Determine the decision drivers for banks in offering SCF programmes
- Explore how to genuinely make a success out of a SCF Programme
- Understand the issues relating to trade payable classifications in SCF
- Get up to speed on the regulatory and legal aspects of a SCF programme
Held ahead of the Supply Chain Finance Forum in London, the masterclass will provide your company with a comprehensive overview of unlocking liquidity through supply chain finance.